Date : Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Time : 1:24 AM
Title :


Hello again people! I'm blogging as of Monday still. Hahaha, I'm home from work, and Rock's place. Rock and I did the Fish Spa just now! It was kinda fun and it was our first time actually doing it together. :D I have pictures too! But basically, besides that, nothing much happened today. Rock played around my work place, we saw the cats playing with a dead rat, ate butter garlic prawns and chicken wings! :D We then left at about 10.45pm. Bused back to Rock's to get the lappy! (he lent me for tonight :D) And cabbed home after, and here I am! Currently, I'm multi-tasking blogging with watching Survivor Gabon. I've still gotta do my nails and I wanna play MMMM! I shall multi-task those later. Heh :) Yay, in a few hours I'm gonna be on a date! Hahaha! Have to collect my grandma's phone, then shopping and movie and dinnnnnnnner! Ohyayaya, Germaine called just now while I'm at work to say that they could make it tomorrow but then, it still couldn't work out because Rock and I actually changed our plans a little bit and thus causing it not to fit well. :/ So, maybe we'll go out together next time instead. Ger, if you're reading this, sorry eh :( So anyways! I'll post up the pictures for today and then go play MMM. Rock's waiting for me :P

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :D




(L) :D

Rock took this, it failed to capture us both but I think its quite nice in a weird way so I uploaded it. :D

I happened to take this picture and I think its nice so I uploaded it too! :D:D

He's preparing to feed the huge catfishes at my work place..

...Prawn! :)

Showing off his pull up. Lollll.


Oh! I'm going to play M now. Kbye! :D

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music