Date : Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Time : 11:43 PM
Title :


Hello all you crrrrrazy peepos! :P
Anyways! I'm home. :D (actually I was home long ago.) Okay so, today, Rock met me at my house at about 2.30pm. We then walked to Downtown East for Fish&Co. Express! :D

:D

They have really cute packaging, as in unique. Ha.

TADAH. The inside. We had fish&chips :)


I think I look (f)ugly but I post this up anyways because Rock always say I only post ugly pictures of him and not myself so this is to be fair. Pfftttt!

Kay, then later on, we went to The Cathay to get my grandma's phone. We then bought Bubbletea! I tried Mango Tango and Rock tried the Honeydew Sago. Both were nice but I felt that mine was more shiok! Hahaha! After that, we decided to watch Bolt at The Cathay since we were there, plus the fact that we have never watched a movie there before. Hahaha. The movie was okay, just that the animations were cute and all. But if you like dogs/cartoons/silly animated animals in movies, you should go catch this in theatres :D Le yadaaaah. After movie, we went to walk around for abit more then trained back to Pasir Ris. Went to Watsons to get a Christmas hat for my sister because she wanted one and my grandma didn't want to get one for her, so I did. And I got one for Rock too! :D Had dinner at my place and camwhored with the hat a little bit then Rock went home and here I am :) I'm not working tomorrow, so I'll prolly be playing M later till late and then go over to Rock's tomorrow evening in time for their family dinner. (and I hope Uncle's feeling better already, he's sick :( Get well soon!) I'm working on Thursday! Ginny said she had some things to do and asked me to help fill in her slot and I did it for the sake of money. Gees! I'm money-minded. OMG. But I don't care, I'm a spendthrift! @.@
By the way, pictures for today below:-


I bought this on our way there. Super cute! :D

Front.

Back.





Haolian-ing that he can WINKK. Cheh.

BOLT :D

Virgin The-Grand-Cathay movie-goers. LOL

The super cool stage thingy where the screen hides behind the massive burgundy velvet drapes. Hurhur.

Ana with her Christmas hat.

Aww, my baby. :)

I personally like this picture alot. :D

:P

Ana. Die die also wanna take with us. Lolllll.

Ana Bananaaaaa. x)


Our first timer photo eveeeer. I like this too! :D:D

And with Nanananananaaaaa.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music