Date : Monday, December 15, 2008
Time : 4:28 PM
Title :


Hello people. Okay, guess what. I just finished bathing and I only woke up about half an hour ago. HAHAHAHA. Crap, I know. Anyways, we didn't manage to go down to The Cathay today obviously, so we'll be going down tomorrow. (Since we'll be going to Suntec for movie and all :D) Rock's bathing now and he'll be sending me all the way to bishan. :D:D Yay! I hope I won't be late for work! Um, I guess that's all for today, I'm going to go change now. Bye!

P/s: Tomorrow is super super near! xD

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music