Date : Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Time : 1:21 AM
Title :


HELLO. :D I'm back from Rock's place and have just packed my table abit :/ Anyways, I'll talk about today first. I have quite alot of pictures for today!! Hm, okay so, we woke up at about 1pm today. Actually, Rock woke up at about 12 I think and went to bathe and came back trying very hard to wake me but I just kept going back to sleep! LOL. -_- And then, I went to shower and got ready and left the house. Reached Raffles Place at about 3plus and went to find Palm Beach Seafood Restaurant and we had a little trouble. >.< We ended up walking for awhile before finding it by asking the Manager at the Fullerton Hotel (because it's at One Fullerton) The restaurant is super nice! Very classy and posh. I've pictures. :D The interview lasted for less than 10minutes and we walked to Marina Square for a walk. On the way there, I took lots of pictures of the famous Singapore sightings :) Afterall, it has been very VERY long since I went to the Fullerton Hotel (I went there for buffet once when I was in Primary 6, I think) and the Esplanade (Last went a few months ago). We had a nice walk in Marina Square and had PizzaHut there because Rock was too hungry to wait till we get to Suntec City. Heh. So lunch was good. It was our first time at a PizzaHut restaurant together. Usually we just order takeaways. Lolllll. I wanted to buy some things but Rock didn't let me. Said its a waste of money because what I wanted to buy were plushies! I have a strange fetish for huge comfy cushions/stuff toys/whatever related things. Hahaha, so I listened to Rock because I want to save money and I'm already happy that he had already gotten me one rather huge Eeyore bolster. :) We also saw these thingys at Action City that look like bread but with faces on them. Really cute but they seem to be of no use except to be displayed and it would be weird to display a bread on your table (-_-|), so I didn't get it. Wanted to get one for Ana but Rock started nagging. T.T Anyways, we walked to Suntec City after that for a movie and we watched Yes Man. And while waiting for the time to go for the movie, we went to the arcade. Lol. We played the catching sweet game, idk what its called la. Tsk. And we spent about $20 and caught 4 small little toys. I decided to give Ana two and keep two for myself :) Rock also said not to spend to much on that game because in the past, the two of us would go every weekend and I dare to say that we spend about $500 on that game alone every month. (At that time I wasa only earning $1.2k and Rock was still schooling :/) So $20 today was considered okay. :) Anyways, as for the movie, it is damn hilarious. I love it. Definitely a must-watch. :D:D:D After movie, Rock's legs (calves, to be exact) hurt abit so we left for home. Had a rest, and ate popcorns while watching Discovery Channel! Ha, its Rock's favourite channel of all times. @.@ At 12am,I packed my things: Eeyore bolster, Moomoo, laptop, laptop charger, camera, remaining pack of popcorn, BIG wallet that Rock complain is too big for a wallet -.- and two 1.5l bottle of drinks that I bought to bring home. Seems like nothing much but I couldn't carry them all by myself! Its too heavy for me. Rock had to carry some for me when I went down to get a cab and the taxi Uncle had to help me carry some to the lift for me! So embarrassing. x.x Ya, I know I'm getting weak, idk why!! Not my fault la! Humpf. I'm going to post pictures now anyways and maybe will be playing M with Rock later because I have no work tomorrow! :D:D Bwahaha. Okay, see pictures. :3


First, I'll post the pictures of our sightings.
















This is where Rock will be working if he gets the job! Super nice aye? :D


The wines.

During his interview.

Decorations inside Marina Square.


The bread thingy I was talking about.

PizzaaaaaHutttttt.


Strawberry Jingle. Christmas Special at PizzaHut! It's quite yummy. ^^


Super hungry, he almost ate tissue paper! -.-

He was surprised that there were chicken chunks in the soup. Hahaha! Cutie.




Cheeeeeeesy Cheeeeeeese.







The decorations inside Suntec City. ^^


And we had Ice-cream! (L)

SSSSSSSSMOKEROCK. Tsk tsk. LOL. :x

I know this picture is blurry but this is the only picture we took together today!! So I uploaded it no matter what. :B

On the way out of Suntec, going for our smoking break before heading home. I love pretty Christmas trees. :D

These are the ones we caught at the arcade. And they are much smaller than you think!



Hehe, okay. So, Rock is not going to play M today. :/ Maybe I'll play alone later for awhile. And tomorrow!! I've got alot of things to do :( Got to pack my messy room, change my bedsheets, clean my room, set up the Christmas Tree with Ana as I promised (sorry, I had no time to do it!) and wrap her new school books for next year. And I have to complete all the tasks before 4/5pm because Rock's family dinner is shifted to tomorrow because Rock papa has to work on Wednesday. OMG! T.T Plus I have to buy some Christmas stuffs for home either tomorrow or on Christmas Eve, for my sister. @.@ I'm totally packed till my brain can't function properly. Wish me luck!!! Bye.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music