Date : Saturday, December 20, 2008
Time : 10:21 PM
Title :


Heyleeho folks. I'm back from a loooong day. :B Anyways. Yesterday, nothing much. I played with the webcam. So here it is :D

These were taken at 6am.





And one with Rock at night! (L)


And today. I had work from 10am to 4pm and I was late! As usual, I know, blablabla. But I slept at 6am lor. Because I was playing M, but! Tsk :( Okay, my fault. And then! Ginny came at 2pm. Like, wth?! She didn't even tell me that the timing is changed. Pfft. Stupid woman. Okay, after that, I came home first, to meet grandma and Ana before going to grandma's church because there's an event there. I didn't really know what it was till we got there and found out that Moses Lim was a special guest tonight. Hm. Anyways, Rock called me just now to tell me that he got me a nice Christmas present. :D I bet its the Sunflower he promised. ^^ And for those of you who do not know, Sunflower is my favouritestttttt flower ever! (weird, I know :/) But I llllllllove it. Its big and yellow (bright colour!) and it just makes me happy, every single time :D And if it is a Sunflower that he bought me, he'll be the very first boyfriend to send me Sunflowers! Old ones just send me roses and those who send me Sunflowers are my great friends :) So I'm really looking forward to go over to Rock's because he said that I get to see it before Christmas if only I went to his house to get it! (of course then, I can bring it home :D) But if it isn't a Sunflower, I'd still lllllove anything my boyfriend got for me this Christmas (and every Christmas! :3) Anyhooooo, I'm having popcorn now (which I bought earlier, those that you pop in your own microwave! :D) And I'm waiting for Rock to come online in msn so that I can webcam and show him the popcorns! Okay, bye!
(Pictures below)


Bored at work: Check.

:D

On our way.

Anananana and the Christmas Tree.

Christmas Tree!

Moses Lim's backview. No kidding, scroll down for evidence. Lollll.

He was kinda engrossed in his talk. :/

No, he's not teaching us how to fly a plane >.>

Grandma with Moses :D

And us with Moses. Apparently, she's afraid of him. Thus, her face. :/

This is the eating part but I can't take myself. So I took Ana.

And Ana with her 3 boyfriends. LOL!



And POPCORNS!


I took them with my webcam:D (except 1st pic)

Okay, so this was the one I got. Not bad! :)




Heat the popcorn's corn till the popcorn's corn pop! :D


P/s: I'm staying over at Rock's tomorrow! We're gonna eat popcorns and play M and I get to see my present! Yay! (L)

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music