Date : Sunday, December 21, 2008
Time : 11:09 PM
Title :


Hi y'all! :D Misssssssss me right?! Okay, today, lemme see what happened. Oh right! I had work. :) 10am to 6pm and I wasn't late! Hee. Then boring boring, there was this blind man who came at about 12pm to do massages. :/ Quite okay la, but I don't feel like talking about him. x.x Anyways, Rock came over at about 2pm because he promised to accompany me through the one hour bus ride back to Pasir Ris to bring my sister to violin lessons then back to Eunos after, and thus he hitched a ride from his dad. Lazy bum. And he brought Tangyuan for me! :D Lovely. After work, we followed our plan and after THAT (I'm lazy to type everything again :x), we cabbed back, sending my grandma and Ana back home first. :D Had dinner and I opened my present!! (the one Rock got me for Christmas :D:D) Guess what it is! (Hint: It is NOT a Sunflower. Rock said to get my Sunflower on Christmas Day itself so it'll be special :D Awww,(L).) Okay anyways, I'm not telling you what it is. I'll post pictures! :) But what he got me is my favouritest character from cartoon shows! Hmmhmm! :3 Heh. Boom de yada. I'll post pictures now! Some random ones taken today and the ones with my present! Have fun :B

I brought Moomoo out today! :D

Rock's hand. And what are those 3 red dots? I poked his hand HARD with a pen (he dared me) but I didn't know that the ink thingy (the sharp thing that the ink comes out from) is out! Thus ended up hurting him :'( I'm so very sorry!) So I became a little sad and then he said,"I'm not angry la. I love you k." Aww, I love you too :)

Close up. T.T

:3

(L) Cutest.

TADAAAAH! :D Love iiiiiiiiit.


And these I took with webcam :)

I got an Eeyore for Christmas last year too but this year's bigger :D:D

All of a sudden, he came and stole the limelight! Humpf.

And then a nice picture. :B

(L) :D

This is the actual size, if you were wondering.



And tomorrow! Rock's going for an interview at 2pm and I'm going with him :). He decided to get a decent job finally.

He called me yesterday and here's our conversation on the interview:-

Rock: I got interview on Monday. You wanna go with me?
Me: Huh? Why suddenly got interview? Who intro you the job one?
Rock: Cousin leh. Need to work already. Then New Year's Eve can bring you out.
Me: *Big smile*
Awww. Isn't my boyfriend so so sweeeeeeeet?! (Don't get diabetes! xD)

And after that, he's bringing me to Suntec for a movie and I'm going to treat him PizzaHut for being so nice. ^^

P/s: I love you.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music