|
Date : Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Time : 10:56 PM Title : Hi. Okay, sorry that I didn't blog yesterday. I was lazy after everything :x And! I realised that because I always (or more often than not) blog after 12am, most of the post are the day before the dates indicated. 'derstood? :D Okay, so lets talk about yesterday first. I woke up at about 3pm. Late, I know. But I was playing M till 5am the day before, sooo. Heh. But I did wake up for 5 minutes at 10am to get my sister some food to eat because my grandma left her at home with me. And then, after I woke up, I proceeded to wash up. And sat down to wrap my sister's schoolbooks. I took about an hour more or less. Straight after, Ana and I set up the Christmas Tree. :) Took about an hour too. By then it was about 6pm and I took a short rest. I went on to pack my room but soon enough, the 7pm show on Channel 8 started and it kinda distracted me a little bit and thus slowing me down. Plus, we had dinner at about 8pm. Salmon and garlic bread and tomatoes. Yum. Sounds a little plain and not-filling, but trust me, the ones my grandma prepares, totally rad. HAHAHA. Even Rock gives them two thumbs up :D:D So anyways, I cancelled my plans to go down to White Sands to buy some stuffs which I already made with Ana and she started whining and all so I stopped packing my room halfway (I still wasn't done then) and brought her out. And it was already 9.30pm!! How many stores are left open?! So we took a cab there. The uncle didn't have change for a $50 so he gave us the ride FREE. (the trip only cost $4. Lolllll) Anyways, we didn't manage to find any candy canes for her. So I bought her an icecream. I bought myself a shirt from Giordano and antiseptic cream for my irritating wound on the bridge of my nose that is already too small for anything to be on it!! Hell. Bused home after that and went to finish packing my room and then changed my bedsheet. Its all nice and smooth and yay-ing now. Hahaha. After that, M and then off to bed
Note: I was wearing shorts. They're just short. This morning, I woke up at 2pm. Called Rock and all. In the end, I only went over to his place at 5pm close to 6pm. Had some food. His mom cooked my fav. mushroom today! Idk what its called in english, but in chinese its called JING ZHEN GU. The white and long one. And tofu. I love tofu. Aiyah, anyways, his mom's cooking is GOOOOOD. Esp her minced pork!! Though I don't eat alot of meat. Then we went to take bus 15 to PP! (Parkway Parade if you do not know :3) While we were walking there, it started to rain and we had to run to the bus stop. It was kinda stupid. And we waited for the bus like 20 mins!! Tsk. Anyways, we reached PP and walked around looking for the things I needed to buy: Candy canes, wrapping paper and Monopoly. We bought all the stuffs except for Monopoly. One set (and the cheapest) is priced at $44.60. I'm not going to spend that amount of money on a game that I do not know how long I am going to play for. Humpf. So, we walked around abit more and I bought Gingerbread man cookies and Clown cookies. And Rock bought me heart-shaped balloons!! Hehehe. Really sweet. Anyways, before we left PP, Rock and I went to this Japanese 'Fish Market'. It was my first time there, but I think Rock went there before with his sister or dad because he knew what to do there. Its quite unique too. We go in and see the display of fish. Choose the ones we want and they cut them into Sashimi slices and we can choose to dine there or takeaway. We dined there of course. So, we ordered Scallop, Salmon and Tuna. All are raw. My fav. Sashimi is the Tuna. Rock likes all Sashimis -.- But we both have never tried Scallop, and Rock wanted to. It was MmMmDelicious. Its sweet, like my grandma said before. I'm definitely going back for more. :D And after our 'meal' we bought drinks like the typical Japanese 'Marble-In-Drink' drink, one for Rock and one for Ana. Its her fav. And I got a coke for myself, the bottle's interesting, that's why. Heh. We spent a total of $44.70 there. The Sashimis are $34.20. Hm, ex. Cabbed home after that as it was getting late. Dropped Rock off at Eunos and then homed. Share the things I bought with Ana and here I am. :) I'm working tomorrow. 10am to 2pm. But at least I get double pay. HAHAHA. Meeting grandma and Ana tomorrow, maybe Bishan maybe Cityhall. And of course Rock. :D We're going to Suntec City tomorrow to make Ana a bear at Build-a-bear and maybe go for Fish&Co. Grandma has never been there and I can't really remember if Ana has. :) ![]() ![]() ![]() Every year Christmas for me has been a rush for time. Rushing to get everyone's gift, rushing to everyone's houses, rushing home for Christmas Eve parties, rushing out to town after that to countdown, rushing for drinks with friends, rushing back home again the next day for turkey and log cakes. This year, all I want is a quiet Christmas, just my family and I. And only with Rock, no one else. I've enough of the rushes. They're fun, but every once in a while, I'm sure even you would like to just slow down and smell the flowers. Simple is pretty awesome too, if you have the right people around you :) P/s: I noticed that Rock's broke recently. He has been spending all his time and money on me these few days that I feel bad because he is not working. I don't need a Sunflower for me to know that you love me, everything else already added up to that. It is always all the small gestures that shines the brightest. 50 cents heart-shaped balloons bought on your own account is always better than a Sunflower that you need to save up for a month for. Thanks for all the commitment you've given to this relationship and to me. I appreciate everything that you have done for me/with me/because of me and I love you. P/p/s: I've been neglecting my Fujifilm Instax Mini. T.T Labels: Because Christmas time is here. |
![]() Natasha 20August1990 Ultraman! Red, Gold &13. Quirky, She's who she is. ♥ 7th Sept. :} MSN Viewing Blog's edited by AHFEI(: Ahben Ahboy Ahfei Ahphew Athyra Atiqah BFF Cheryl Chiyeu :} Esther Jassy Jerlinda Joyce Samantha Shannon SokYen Sylvest Vanessa Vivian Weicheng Xinyi Xiulinggg Yixin December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 |