Date : Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Time : 9:26 PM
Title :


I spent today at Rock's. I don't know, I guess it just feels more homey here. LOL. Anyways, the lappy conked out today morning and I almost freaked out for fear of Rock killing me over the fact that I totally spoilt his expensive gift. But thankfully I didn't. YET. :/ And I know I would never, so no worries my dear. Hahaha. We ordered Macs for lunch today and I had a Double Cheeseburger Meal. And Rock ate my fries. Tsk. Maybe because he didn't order a meal of his own! HAH. Oh well. We played M till dinner time and headed over to Auntie Penny (Rock's auntie/gugu)'s house for steamboat because it's Jonjon's birthday tomorrow. Dinner was yummy :D And Happy Birthday Jon! You're a year older but you're still short. Hahaha. We ate for quite long, prolly close to 2hours then back to Rock's.

Rock's dad gave me this Santa Ball after he got it from donating blood today! Cute aye? :D


On the way to Auntie Penny's


This is my favourite thing in Rock's Papa's car! :D


Waiting for his turn to eat. He's one damn pig -.-


The people at the dinner. There were a whole lot more but they'd already left when I took this picture. HAHA.


Our dinner! Trust me, its super yummy! Noone else's soup can hold a candle to Auntie Penny's! Bestttttt.


We played with Gerger for awhile when we're back. Well, actually not me because I'm a little scared that she'll bite me! LOLOL. Rock always laughs at me for that. Pfft. So, here are some pictures. Gerger's just adorable I swear you'll love her. :D:D:D (Her real name's Reira. Sweet, I know right?)



Its a little blurred, and she's already so adorable! Can you handle the real thing? xD


She's doing a Hi-5, that's why its so blur. But I think its obvious enough :)



Okay, she's trying to find Rock's hand or whatever it is that's grabbing her paw.


And when she finds it, she bites it. HAHAHA.


At this point, she's already bored and totally ignores the poor boy.


Today is pretty simple, nothing much. But we had quite some fun just with the dog. Hah. SO ANYWAYS! I'm working full day tomorrow because its Ginny's off day. Somehow, I'm kinda tired of this job. I wish I could quit but I'm not sure yet. Hm, I just want money for free. Any kind soul wanna befriend me? :D So, for now, I think I'm gonna play M for abit then head home. And I secretly wish that Rock will be kind enough to lend me his lappy for one more night :B Oh, pleaaaase.

P/s: I decided to say M instead of the game's name so that I'm mysterious (Pitbull, pffttttt.) But I am. :D:D Kbye!

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music