Date : Monday, December 15, 2008
Time : 12:08 AM
Title :


Okay, I'm sorry for not blogging yesterday, because apparently I was working my ass off for 16 hours and now I'm here at Rock's after surviving the gruelling 29 hour work shift in 48 hours, blogging. :D
Actually I wouldn't have any pictures to take when I'm working on a full day basis but Brandon came today! He's this cute little boy who is the son of my boss' friend, he speaks well for his age and is kinda fun so I like him :) And so, here are the 3 pictures taken today at work:-

This is Braaaaandon.
He looks cuter in real life, I have no idea why he looks like this in the photo D: LOL!


His dad gave him a $10 note to buy food and he examined it because he suspected that it was fake. -.-


And then forced me to take a picture of Yusof Bin Ishak. Wthhhhh, LOL.


Anyways! I'm tired :( But after this I'm going to play M for abit. I don't think I can last till the wee hours of the morning so I'll make do with 2 or 3am :) Tomorrow I'm going down to The Cathay with Rock to collect my grandma's phone because she's away in Bintan now. Then I'm working from 6pm till 11pm and I'll be free for the rest of my week! :D:D

P/s: I'm looking forward to my date with Rock this Tuesday. Was supposed to go out with Germaine and her boyfriend too but they couldn't make it last minute :( So Rock said that we could then make it our own little date (plus it has been awhile since we went out together doing 'date' stuffs, so it'll be fun :D) I'm really excited! Heh.

Kay now, bye!

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music