Date : Thursday, January 1, 2009
Time : 12:38 AM
Title :


HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL! I just came back from Block 34 in Eunos after catching the fireworks. :D I'm staying over at Rock's tonight. Wee. Anyways! I celebrated my grandma's birthday today (31st Dec 2008) with Ana, Rock, grandma (of course) and myself at my place. Her birthday is actually on 1st Jan but because I will not be at home, so I decided to celebrate it one day in advance. And my grandma's friends are coming over on the 4th to celebrate with her. :D Anyhoo, we had steamboat! Rock and I went shopping for the food late afternoon. And I spent about $40 there. Bought a small cake, drinks, and Tiger Patches for grandma because she's suffering from back pains recently. :/ Which then totaled my spendings to $60. Settled down for dinner by 7pm and finished at 9pm. Hahaha. Grandma was surprised by the cake because she had totally no idea that Rock and I got her that. :D Then, we watched 'Little Nyonya' together. Rock and I left my place at about 10.30pm. I kinda feel sad because Ana actually wanted to tag along but she couldn't. And as I was watching the fireworks, I was thinking about her. Was she watching it too? Did she miss this magical moment? Then, I decided to make a new point in my New Year's Resolution. To bring Ana out for fireworks next year, if I'm still in Singapore. I think she'd love it. Nothing else to mention of. So I'll pen my New Year's Resolution. :)

1)Quit smoking. (for real)
2)Get Pancakes before February. And keep him.
3)Spend more time with my family.
4)Save $100 each month. (apart from my own and Pancakes' expenses)
5)Get into Mass Comm course.
6)See America.
7)Fully utilise my planner and calendar.
8)Stay in a strong/stable/loving relationship with Rock.
9)Bring Ana to New Year Countdown 2010 for fireworks. (if I'm still in Singapore)
10)Really be happy.

That's all for now, its really basic. But I hope I will be able to achieve them all.

And I think I ended 2008 on a happy note. :) Thanks for everything. (applies to whatever)

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music