Date : Sunday, January 4, 2009
Time : 1:49 AM
Title :


Hello all y'all crazeeeeee peepolzzz. I'm back to blog after a day because I was just plain lazy. :P And I've been very busy checking stuffs for Pancakes and getting my New Year clothes and spending time with my family and Rock. Just one day is a really short break for me. Too short! Geez. So anyhow! Let me just give you guys a brief update on my life now and I'm going to go play M after that. :B Heeee.

Okay, firstly. I've been busy checking prices for all the necessary items and finding a nice home for Pancakes. Just two more weeks. It'll come soon. :D I can't wait to get my next paycheck (although not FAT) but by then I can get Pancakes. :) I'm very sure. And tomorrow, I'm going to shop for a few items for Pancakes with Rock. Like, collar and bell, bedding, feed bowl and maybe bath powder or what. I'll only get the food with Pancakes, in case they go bad. I'm excited, of course. Because in my plan, I'll be able to bring Pancakes for visiting on CNY. :D And I just can't wait. After making this decision on getting Pancakes for myself, I'm already prepared to commit to him 100%, and so is Rock. I'm just happy that he is willing to commit to this long term responsibility with me. Pancakes will be so loved, I can already tell. :) If nothing goes wrong, everything will fall into place just as I planned in just two short weeks' time! So stay tuned on my Pancakes chapter and I'll continue on this topic after I finally bring him home with me. :D:D

Point two. I went shopping for my CNY clothes today at Chinatown with my grandma and Ana after bringing Ana to the Health Promotion Board for a hearing checkup. I bought two really nice overalls. I do not really like two pieces clothing on special occasions, idk why. And I was looking for something unique this year. So I got two dresses, one's blue and I have to wear a Tee inside because apparently I can't just wear it without a Tee, or I might as well not wear anything. Hahaha. And other's brown, super low cut in the front and back chest area :S I showed Rock both and he said that I MUST wear a Tee for the blue dress and a tube for the brown one or he will skin me alive and 'throw me away' ._. (and I would of course wear something underneath for both dresses because one, there is no way I can not wear anything and two, I don't wanna lose my nice skin. HAHAHA) I also bought a kinda vintage looking bag and I super love it la. I have tonnes of vintage bags that even Rock's traumatised. :O HEHE. Anyways, I'm left with my shoes. I plan to get sleek black heels that are 4 inches high and wear them for both days. :S Black matches both dresses so I won't have to buy two pairs of shoes and can then use that money to buy things for Pancakes! HAHA. Smart right?! I know. :D:D:D

And now, I'm gonna post the photos for these few days:

31st December 2008,
Grandma's birthday celebration (steamboat):-
(Sorry I was lazy to upload them till now :x)















2nd January 2009,
Ana's first day of school 2009!:-
(6am kay! I'm so nice to wake up that early and walk her to school on the very first day :) I just forgot to hug and kiss her goodbye :O)







Grandma fell down a step on the stairs that day and bruised her kneecap. She's not seriously hurt and has already recovered from the little wound. Please take care of yourself.

Lunch with Rock:-



:D (LLLLLL)

My boyf's lushious lips that I love to kisskisskissssss.

AHHHAHAHAHAHA. I lovelovelove him, he's just so super cute and doesn't make a fuss when I take silly/stupid/retarded/idiotic photos of him because he knows I love them :D:D

And he made a new friend that day.

Okay, so THIS is his new friend laaaa. Lolllll.


He's mine la k. He'll only be himself like this for me. I'm just being nice by sharing some of our memories with you. :) There are so much more that you've never seen, and never will. So, HAHAHAHA. Sorry you. :O

3 January 2009,
Chinatown with grandma and Ana:-







No love is as great as the love your family's got for you. They love me, I know. And I definitely love them too. :D Mom&Dad are coming back 25th, about 3-4am. I'm thankful that everything's well so far, although not great. Thank you for providing what you could for us for so long. It has always been appreciated.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music