Date : Thursday, January 8, 2009
Time : 10:55 PM
Title :


I didn't meet Eddie today.
He had something else to attend to, so we'll make plans again.

Went out with Rock.
Swensen's, movie, and window shopping at TM.
Its been awhile since we actually walked a mall together.
Lunch was nice.
We both had spaghetti, Mushroom&chicken and Beef.
And they were both very tasty.
We also had soup, Tomato Garlic and Clam Chowder.
Clam Chowder was gooood, but the other one, totally sucked.
DO NOT try it, like ever. Lollll.
Then we went scouting around for my white tee and white tube top.
BUT WE DIDN'T FIND ANY.
I only got myself some bangles and makeup stuffs.
Caught 'Bedtime Stories'.
I think its an awesome show!
Super funny and it has quite a nice story line.
Came back to White Sands and got some of Pancakes' stuffs,
Hay, feed bowl, bath powder, brush and gnawing stone.
Plus I got a rabbit leash free. :D
Still have loads of things to buy.
I'm on a tight budget now, I have only enough to complete getting all the stuffs.
And of course, the cage.
All to be done tomorrow. :)
So I can only bring Pancakes home after I get my pay this coming Sunday.
Gees. I can't wait!











Shopping with Jennifer tomorrow.
And she's going to show me her rabbits.
:D

Sometimes, you can see your friends the clearest when you're in need.
And sometimes, they just fail you.
The excuses that they make, and the way they push you away when they know you need help.
And even when I'm the one who needs help, its them that I feel sorry for.
That they do not have the courage to just tell you honestly that they do not want to help.
That they have to make lame excuses to get away from the situation.
Just like losers.

But I wanna thank the great people,
who helped me out, or tried their best to give the most they could to help.
And I wanna thank Rock,
for always being there,
for always lending a helping hand, even when its way out of his league.
for always being my listener, my adviser, my pillar of strength.
Thank you, so much.
I love you.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music