|
Date : Thursday, January 8, 2009
Time : 2:21 AM Title : I was late for my manipedi appt today.
I KNEW IT! So I started at 12pm. Hahaha. Finished at 3pm and I have lovely nails now. :D I tried Ruby Red. Like a very deep dark red. Super nice colour. The Manicurist knows I love dark colours so she introduced this lovely colour to me. I did two simple nail art on my big toe. I don't know the RIGHT word for it. And my fingernails are kept plain, because they're short and I think doing nail art on short nails looks horrid. HAHAHA. And Rock said my nails looks delicious. (wonder what the hell that means) Anyways! I've another appt on the 23rd. To collect my fake nails (for hands). I ordered a rather expensive set. It has 3D art and diamonds on them. Plus they're super long! I love, LOVE, looonggg and exaggeratedly designed nails. Idk why, maybe it's a fetish. Lolllll. And also, I'm doing an Express pedicure. To apply colour and do nail art. And the fake nails alone will cost about $200. Ohwell. :/ I have the fully paid package to deduct from, credits to my wonderful mom. :D Had dinner with the Ng family at Lai Lai Beef Noodle or something. It was acceptable I guess, but Idk! Because I didn't even finish my bowl of noodles. Their servings are goddamn BIGG. So Rock ate my remainings. HAHA. He's my hero! <3 We then went to Bugis Junction to shop for CNY clothes. First off, Rock Papa and Rock Mama went to buy new cellphones. TWO new cellphones. @.@ While they were busy queueing and stuff, Rock and I went to look around the push-cart stalls outside. I chanced upon this stall that sells bangles and shawls. Really lovely. And I fell in love with this one wooden bangle that has bear paw prints carved on it. Its super nice! (Plus can go well with my CNY dress because its BROWN) So I wanted to buy it. Badly. But Rock didn't let me! Said I keep wasting money buying these things when I already have lots of them. And kept saying that I should save money for Pancakes, instead of wasting it on these useless stuffs. We had a little quarrel and I got angry. (Mostly because I am a I-want-it-and-I-want-it-now, who-are-you-to-tell-me-not-to-buy kinda person AND HE KNEW THAT) So I sat in a corner away from him. (and ignored him) Then he disappeared but I couldn't be less bothered. BUT THEN! He came back and handed me a little bag and said, "Happy 18th Monthsary." AND HE WAS SMILING SO SWEETLY. (Don't get jealous of my boyf. HAHAHA.) That really made my day. :D:D Then after that, we went to shop for clothes! Not for me though, because its so PAISEH. Imagine having your boyf's parents pay for your clothes that would be damn expensive! So, I just wanted to help Rock pick his clothes. But Uncle and Auntie kept insisting that I buy something. I felt so bad, so I kept rejecting. (Because all the shops they go to are Topshop, Topman, Esprit, Levis, etc.) In the end, Auntie still got me something. A black hipster skirt from Esprit, $79.90. HOW CAN I NOT FEEL BAD (PAISEH)?! But thanks anyways. They're always so wonderful. So, Rock bought a white formal top. (looking very sexxxxxxxxxy :P) And two 3 quarts. (very VERY sexxxxxxxxy! xB) I THINK MY BOYF IS SO HANDSOME! EVEN AFTER 18 FREAKING MONTHS. Homed shortly after. Tomorrow: Coffee with Eddie! 2pm Eunos Kopitiam -.- (why not Paya Lebar coffeebean?!) And tomorrow is my 18th monthsary with Rock. <3 He's bringing me to lunch at Swensons. (Although its from a voucher, but at least when he got the voucher, he thought of me! :D) And then movie. (I wonder which ><) Lastly, shopping for Pancakes' stuffs. (I am sure now, that I will be bringing him home on Friday.) I may also be shopping for a white tee and a white tube top to complete my CNY clothes. Things left to buy for CNY would be:- 4 inches high WHITE heels, preferably Charles and Keith :D Abstract shawl to match my first day clothes. 'BLACK' cap from Freshbox. More bangles! :D (I just hope I have the money to buy them. LOL) HAPPY 18th MONTHSARY BABY. I love you I love you I love you. Labels: No pictures today. |
![]() Natasha 20August1990 Ultraman! Red, Gold &13. Quirky, She's who she is. ♥ 7th Sept. :} MSN Viewing Blog's edited by AHFEI(: Ahben Ahboy Ahfei Ahphew Athyra Atiqah BFF Cheryl Chiyeu :} Esther Jassy Jerlinda Joyce Samantha Shannon SokYen Sylvest Vanessa Vivian Weicheng Xinyi Xiulinggg Yixin December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 |