Date : Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Time : 12:30 AM
Title :


I've manipedi appt tomorrow at 11am.
And I'm going to order my nails for CNY too.
No choice, my nails are too short, so I have to make fake ones.
But as long as they're nice, I don't care if they're real or not. :P
I just hope I can wake up.

I'm hoping to bring Pancakes home on Friday.
:D

I'm super excited to meet Enie.
I love our dinner-coffee dates.
No walking/shopping. Just slacking and talking.
Nothing gets better than this with a girlf.

And Rock's at Jerald's chalet now.
Going home tomorrow morning.
Oh, I miss you.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music