Date : Monday, January 5, 2009
Time : 3:59 AM
Title :


Today was grandma's birthday celebration at home. I got up at about 1pm and went to the market to get pineapples for grandma. And on the way, bought two packets of ice. I could not get home. Because I could not carry the ice. -.- So I had to carry them, walk five steps then put them down, wait 15 seconds then continue the routine till I got home. HAHA, crap. Anyways, I went out at about 5pm to meet Rock and go to White Sands to get some drinks. He actually arrived at my block at about 2pm but had to wait for me to get some things done for my grandma and for me to bathe. LOL! And yet he didn't complain, not a single word. I think he's so sweet. :D Then we bused there and went to HK Cafe to have a light lunch because he was hungry. Then we had Mango/Pamelo ice with Sago. :D Super yummy. I last ate it in Oct, so my taste buds were tingling from the sweet mango. But we were shivering and chattering our teeth when we're only halfway through. Hahaha, but its super nice! x} Lala. Anyways! After that, we went to pay a deposit for Pancakes. $90 which is half of the price and I'm going to bring him home on 19th Jan. :)I'm very broke now. Was supposed to wait for my next pay but there were other people enquiring about him and I'm afraid that they would buy him so I reserved him for myself. :P Selfish, I know. But he's too adorable to not do anything and risk having to lose him. Heh. Grandma lent me $50 to get pass these two weeks. I'm really touched when she automatically took the money out after she knew that I spent my last $100 on the deposit and topping up my ezlink card. Now, I don't have money to buy my CNY shoes too. I'd have to wait for my pay. And I think I'd be getting my shoes from Charles and Keith. They have super nice shoes. :D And I hope I can get Pancakes' tank soon. :) Wish me luck!

I'll upload the pics I took today and hop off to bed. :D Ciao!










Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music