Date : Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Time : 10:20 AM
Title :


Hello all you crazy people. Its 2130 here now and I'm about to go to bed. I think the cold weather here makes people sleepy all the time! Hah. So anws, today I woke up at about 7am. (If you didn't knw, I'll be alone at home till the afternoons on weekdays because the adults are working and Caitlyn has school) I came online and I managed to talk to Dad. We webcam-ed for abit then they went off to do their stuffs. Then I managed to catch Rock online too. We didn't talk much on msn. We tried to webcam too but he said I looked nerdy because I pinned my hair up in the 'hanging-out-at-home' way so I closed it. :x Lololl. Then we played MPrivate Server again. I'm kinda bored of it already, after just one day, because we just keep doing the same things -.- LOL! Ahwell. I spent time online gaming, blog hopping, facebooking and stuffs. Caitlyn came home at about 4pm and we hung out on the couch, watching tv and stuff. Aunt Tina came home at about 6pm and then we went to Walmart to get our tv dinners and some other food stuffs so that Caitlyn and I could easily make food when she's not around. The weather today is not really cold, about 3-4deg I think. Tomorrow Caitlyn has halfday at school so we'll probably be going downtown to take a walk or something.

Anws, nothing much to talk about. Rock's having driving class again tomorrow, so hopefully I can still catch him online when I come back :D

Imy!

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music