|
Date : Sunday, February 8, 2009
Time : 10:59 PM Title : Hello people, its been a long time since I posted any entry.
Here's the latest news: I'M FLYING OFF TO NEW YORK ON THE 18TH OF FEBRUARY. I'm going to visit my Aunt Christina in Boston. :D It's still snowing season there till about early March. So I'm glad I'll be going during this period to experience snow for the first time ever in my life! (except for that time when I went to SnowCity in Singapore) This time, its going to be REAL snow! I'm excited, of course. The trip is going to be a month long, returning on the 19th of March. My flight will be directed to New York, but my main destination is Norwood, Boston. The plan is, I'll most prolly be spending my first night in New York City, and my Aunt will bring me to see Time Square and the Chinatown. I have usually seen people wanting to see these places in New York and now I'm one of them. I'm super excited and I know that I'll have some really beautiful memories from this trip. :D For the rest of my stay, I'll just be hanging around my Aunt's place, living the American life. And when she's not working, she'll bring me and Kaitlyn out to see the town and the sights. It'll be the cold season so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm flying alone, on a transit flight, from Singapore to Shanghai then have a couple of hours break where I can roam around and have coffee or something before continuing my flight to New York. Its going to be a long flight alone, so I'm indeed a little nervous but I got to be brave and I know I'll get past this just fine. I'm expecting to get homesick, but it'll just be a month so its no big deal. I can always chat online with friends and webcam with Rock because he's letting me bring his lappy there :] Also expecting to take lots of pictures, but not much shopping because I wanna try to save the money that my parents gave me as allowance. Maybe buy a few souvenirs. I just wanna breathe in the new environment and keep lots of precious memories. And I hope I'll get past the jetlags well enough. :/ My flight would be on the 18th of February, departing Singapore at 10.10AM, meaning I'll have to be at the airport by 7AM to check in and get everything done. Coming back would be on the 20th of March, departing New York on the 19th, expecting to reach Singapore at about 3.45PM. I'm still not sure who would be sending/picking me from the airports in Singapore but I'll make do with whoever that wanna come! :D Rock would be sending me off, I'm not sure about my family. My parents would not be in town, sister has school and grandma may not be able to make it. Friends who offered have not yet confirmed so we'll just see how it goes. About coming back, I'm not sure if Rock would be picking me up. It depends if he has driving lessons or not. My family would be confirmed later but coming back is not a big deal because it is going that crushes the nerves. Hahaha. Oh well, we'll plan it out as we go along. There are still things that I need to buy and do, and things to pack for my trip and I have not even started. Flying 10 days from now, and I would start thinking about the necessaties and start getting those that I don't have and doing those that I need to do to prepare for my trip. Starting from tomorrow. I'm going to eat my cup noodles now and watch tv with my dad and play Rock's PSP for the night. Rock is coming over tomorrow to more or less spend the day with my parents as they are leaving for China on Tuesday. Bye y'all! |
![]() Natasha 20August1990 Ultraman! Red, Gold &13. Quirky, She's who she is. ♥ 7th Sept. :} MSN Viewing Blog's edited by AHFEI(: Ahben Ahboy Ahfei Ahphew Athyra Atiqah BFF Cheryl Chiyeu :} Esther Jassy Jerlinda Joyce Samantha Shannon SokYen Sylvest Vanessa Vivian Weicheng Xinyi Xiulinggg Yixin December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 |