Date : Monday, February 23, 2009
Time : 6:08 AM
Title :


Hello you :)
Okay, sorry for not updating for the past two days. Anws, I have been busy here. Surprising, I wake up no later than 8am here. Which is good because then, I am able to catch my friends online. Oh god, I miss them. But I do not miss Singapore much though. Heh, don't ask why. Pfft. So, for the past few days, I've been to Wrentham! This is important because Wrentham is shopping heaven. Its like a factory outlet where they sell branded stuffs at manufactoring prices inside of store prices so you can get levi's jeans for 20US. Ahhh. *hyperventilates* Bryan would die for Wrentham. Okay so anw, that day, it was -2deg and it was super fun! It was at the coldest since I've been here and its a good experience. I bought more clothes, but not alot though. Then we went home after that because it was already 10pm. Yesterday, we went out for Caitlyn's colourguard competition. Colourguard is a kind of sport/interest that is very much like the bands in Singapore where they throw the batens just that here, they are mostly girls and they throw rifles, swords and flags. Their flags are huge, taller than me. AND CAITLYN'S SO TINY! She's 12 now I think :x So anw, she had training from 12pm to 2pm so Aunt Tina and I dropped her off for training and we went to Old Navy. The store is HUGE! And the shirts are selling at like 1.50US to 2.50US. What a deal! I bought some clothes, not alot. Then we went back to pick her up and went for dim sum nearby. Her competition started at 5pm to about 7pm and the performaces were excellent. You'll never get to see this in Singapore. Those tiny girls throwing such heavy things so high (I know because I tried the flag) and catching them without fail. Woohoo. Anw, after that, we homed and Uncle Charles bougt KFC for us. I tell you,KFC and Macd taste SO different than in Singapore. Waaaay better. :/ After this trip, I wouldn't wanna have fast food in Singapore again. HAHAHA. Okay so today, I managedto talk to Rock online :D Hee, in the morning. After that, we went to church at about 1030 and it was great! Different from Singapore too :) More fun. Anw, we went shopping again after that and I just reached home. Its 1742 right now in MA and I'm just gonna go hang out with Caitlyn till we go to sleep. Heh. Update soon!

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music