Date : Thursday, February 26, 2009
Time : 9:22 AM
Title :


Hi. Today, I slept the afternoon after Rock went to sleep at about 1330 here because I was feeling unwell. And then at about 1730 Aunt Tina came home and we went to Wrentham to do some shopping, but then when we arrived, we learnt that Wrentham closes at 1800 from Sunday to Wednesday. T.T So we went off to eat at this place called Craker Barrel. It was really good. :D And then we came back and watched a series of Bones. I'm gonna go to go rest now and probably wake up later to try to catch Rock online x] Yay.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music