Date : Monday, March 2, 2009
Time : 12:11 PM
Title :


Hi. It snowed the whole afternoon today and now we have about 2inches of snow. Its reported that it would snow tonight till tomorrow and Tuesday too and we would prolly get about 15-20inches of snow! Yay. And. School's cancelled for Caitlyn tomorrow 'cos of the snowstorm and maybe we'll just play board games and do crafts :D ('Cos we can't go anywhere in that kinda snow :/) So we practically stayed home today and watched movies and 3 episodes of Bones. :D Then we went to Toys'R'Us at about 6pm 'cos the snow stopped for abit. Then that was about all. Been watching movies the whole other time. Heh.

I SUPER LOVE STEVEN STRAIT AND I THINK HE'S FUCKING HOT AND SEXY ESPECIALLY WITH HIS LOW HUSKY VOICE AND HE CAN SING WITH A REALLY NICE VOICE TOO AND I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT HIM ON MY DESKTOP WALLPAPER ZOMG HE MAKES ME FEEL SO WEAK I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT HAHAHAHAHA AND I NOTICED THAT I HAVE NO TIME TO PUT FULLSTOPS INTO MY SENTENCES BUT I DON'T CARE 'COS I'M GOING TO LOOK AT HIS PICTURE NOW KBYE!

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music