Date : Sunday, April 5, 2009
Time : 10:52 PM
Title :


Hellllllllo. :D
I didn't update my blog, I know.
So, Rock and I visited my mom on Friday and we bought her Sunflowers.
Lovely.
Anws, mom is back home and healthy. :D
Saturday. Nothing much.
Left for Rock's in the afternoon, planned to head to wdls.
For Xiuling and Joyce, but they were MIA.
So Rock brought me to J8 to buy our new schoolbags.
From Zinc, $42.90 each. Mine's red, his white. Polka dotted. :B
Went to prawn after that and homed.
Woke up Sunday afternoon, rained. Heavy.
Played online games till about 5pm.
Decided to catch an inpromptu movie.
12 rounds, Cathay Downtown East. 7.25pm.
Had NiwaSushi till 7.10pm, rushed down. HAHAHA!
Movie was good. Butttt.
Halfway through the movie, I think the cinema screwed up.
Film stopped for about 20mins.
Got complimentary popcorns and tickets for a movie of our choice.
Sooo. On the whole, it was great. :D:D
Baby bought me ice cream after and a walk home. :3
I very much enjoy dates with him. Alot. ^^

Tuesday, dinner with Ening.
I love.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music