Date : Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Time : 1:29 AM
Title :


Hello all you peepeeoh!
Today, I woke up at 1.30pm.
Bathed, and it was 2.30pm :x
Used the com till 3.30pm and went to do my art thingy I bought from USA.
Ening called at 4pm to say that she would be reaching Tampines at 4.45pm.
OMFFFFFFG.
I hurried makeup and get dressed.
AND IT STARTED TO RAIN FUCKING HEAVILY.
What. The. Hell.
I arrived at Tampines at 5.45pm :x ON CAB. ($$$$$)
Walked around for abit then went to Cafe Cartel.
I had Banana and Peach Waffle Icecream.
Its damn super nice. \0/
(OMG IDKY I'M SO INTO ICECREAM NOWADAEZZ. SO FATTENING BUT IDC. HAHAHAHA!)
Homed shortly after 'cos Ening needed some rest, she has work tmr.
Gotta meet her again soon! ^^

Tmr, 21st monthsary. <3
Our date = No plan date. (His idea -.-)
'COS WE CAN'T AGREE ON ANYTHING!

I wanna go to Ikea and Cafe Cartel llllllor!
Hehehe. (If not tmr, then next time!)

I'm bored and I'm gonna go find some lame online game now. Kbai.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music