Date : Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Time : 10:50 PM
Title :


Wee!
TODAY. Today, Rock woke me up at approx 11.30am.
I fell back to sleep right after we hung up. Lolol.
Woke up again at about 12.30pm and showered.
Rock called to say, catch a 1.55pm movie. Gran Torino.
We both rushed to Tampines but I was late, and the tickets were not selling anymore :x
So we walked to Century Square to watch Confessions Of A Shoppaholic, 3.20pm.
Had Pepper Lunch. :D
Had dinner with the Ng family at Changi, seafoooooood. <3
Went to pray after and then Tampines Giant.
I bought Jagabee :D and Rock's dad gave me jackfruits. :}
Shared jackfruits with my family.
Hm.
Omgomg, I have nothing to blog la actually.

HAPPY 21ST MTHSARY BABE.
I LOVE YOU.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music