Date : Friday, May 1, 2009
Time : 10:49 PM
Title :


Baby, we made it so far.
&we made it through that tough period of breakup virus.
Yeah, I knw. And I'm glad.
That we still have each other.
I love how you hold me, kiss me, and tell me sweet nothings.
Do things that make me laugh although its retarded and stupid,
but just 'cos I like it.
The way you say 'I love you' and the things that you do.
How you dress, and how you'd tell me about school and show me what you learnt.
Baby, I love you.
For the many more years to come.

P/s: But I do not want a retarded child like how you said today.
I want someone as cute as you.
(Then I'll have two loves of my life.)

:D

Tmr, stayover at your place. :)

I feel that things have gotten back into place.
Like as though whatever sad stuffs have never happened.
And you treat me with love and care.
I knw its sincere, 'cos I can feel your heart in every touch.
Every word, every move, everything.
I feel your love and care, from your heart.
I'm really happy, that you're really happy.
Being together.

Friday,
22nd monthsary, with movie you promised. ^^
&outing with your class, I'm looking forward.
I'm happy you want to bring me along. :D

I love you darling, with love so true.
&I'm willing to love you for as long as forever.
'Cos I knw today, that we can last.
And whatever happened has only made us stronger.
Thanks for making my day today.
I hope I made yours too :}

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music