Date : Sunday, June 21, 2009
Time : 8:32 PM
Title :


Alright. Sorry I haven't been updating.
Was down with fever late Thursday night and Friday.
38.4, whoa.
Almost missed Aaron's birthday thingy on Saturday,
but I managed to go.
Went with Sylvest luh.
It was fun! But I'm super lazy to upload the pics here.
Not alot too though.
Sali's back! Last night.
Stayed out till 5am plus.
Homed, then washed up.
Went out again at 7am plus for Fathers' Day.
Woohoo! Shag like one kind.
Oh! Oh! I top up my phone card already.
HAHAHAHA.
Yeah. Its been roughly 33hours without sleep.
I think I'm gonna go lie down now.
Not sleepy yet, idky!
Just need to laze around for abit.
Upload my Fathers' Day pic soon I guess.
Argh, I'll do everything else hereafter asap.

Sorry, I just need to be on my loving bed now.
Just need to, just need to lie down.
I'll do another proper post soon.
Thxkbai!

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music