Date : Sunday, June 28, 2009
Time : 7:28 PM
Title :


Did anyone really knew Michael Jackson?
Ever really see him?
Or did we set up another person as a God,
and ultimately destroy him?



I'm gonna make a change,
for once in my life.
It's gonna feel real good,
gonna make a difference,
gonna make it right.

As I, turn up the collar on
my favourite winter coat.
This wind is blowin' my mind.
I see the kids in the street,
with not enough to eat.
Who am I, to be blind?
Pretending not to see their needs?
A summer's disregard,
a broken bottle top,
and a one man's soul.
They follow each other on the wind ya know.
'Cause they got nowhere to go.
That's why I want you to know.

I'm starting with the man in the mirror.
I'm asking him to change his ways.
And no message could have been any clearer.
If you wanna make the world a better place,
take a look at yourself,
and then make a change.


Take some time to watch,
and see how big an impact Michael had on the world.
And I believe he still does. (:

R.I.P. World's phenomenon,
R.I.P. Michael J.
August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music