Date : Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Time : 11:57 PM
Title :


HOME AT LAST! :D
Woohoo! Today was loonnggg.
Was supposed to meet Sylvest at Bishan, 12pm.
Guess what time I woke up?
11.20pm! Wtfffff.
By the time I was ready to leave my house, it was 12.10pm.
Good game. LOL!
Asked him to wait till 12.45pm before proceeding to 186.
And I reached at 2pm! :x
So sorry uh, Sylvest. Made you wait for 1hour!
And Aaron for waiting for half an hour.
Feel so bad. :(
Went 514 eat after that.
Rushed to Toa Payoh to meet Aaron's friends.
Kian Hui and Sakthi.
Chinese and Indian. :D
Quite funny ah they. Lmao!
After that, trained to Raffles Place and walked to Clarke Quay.
Went to Spirit of Tattoos, waited for awhile before Aaron's turn.
Mackal designed the tattoo, then it was showtime!
He did well for a tattoo virgin, can bear the pain all the way.
Woo, cheers to him man.
Our stay at Spirit of Tattoos lasted for close to 2hours.
Fast uh, he only did outline.
After that, went to get Mcflurry at Macs.
Then off to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Jino and Stella.
Went to slack around The Cathay for awhile, got a drink.
Then we all went home. BWAHAHA.

Trained home Eastline with Sylvest.
And Sylvest is my bestf w.e.f. today!
We even made an official bestf handshake!
Mwahehe. :D

And here are the photos for today!
Enjoy ah:



























Then I couldn't take any more pictures cos the battery was dying.
HAHAHAHAHA!!
But it turned out quite well. (:

Tmr, I need to help my mom deliver flyers into the letter boxes.
Tsk. Thanks ah. -.-
Not going out tmr after that :(
Gonna stay at home and rest.
My eyes hurt today D:

Weee!

P/S: I hope you're having fun there (:
Rmb to take care of yourself.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music