Date : Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Time : 2:40 AM
Title :


Today, I woke up at 2pm.
Had lunch that Daddy bought. :D
Hogged the com till about 3.30pm,
then brought Ana down to skate.
Homed at 4.30pm, washed up.
Sali met me at my house downstairs at about 5pm.
Went to watch Ghost Of Girlfriends' Past.
Had two hours to spare, so we walked about abit.
Had chilli cheese fries at Superdog, smoked alot.
The show was funny enough to make me laugh.
And again when I think back.
Some parts were touching though. I guess. :/
After the show, walked home.
Slacked at playground for abit before going to the minimart to buy some snacks.
Bought bbq cheezels for Ana too.
Homed and before I got the chance to wash up,
Mummy asked me to buy icecream.
Called Sali, then we went to SPC to buy Ben&Jerry's.
Waited for bus with him, then I went home.
Finally, woohoo!
Washed up and am currently rotting at the com now.
Talking to Aaron on the phone now,
and Sali on MSN.

Meeting Sylvest tmr at Bishan, 12pm.
At 186.
HAHAHAHAHA!
Holidays also wanna go all the way there to slack.
Heh, no luh.
Meeting Aaron at 1pm,
then his friends at Toa Payoh, 2pm.
then going to Clarke Quay for tattoo.
Tsk, tempting la siah! >.<

Sali's going to Malaysia tmr, for 4 days.
Well, I hope you have fun alright?
Just enjoy yourself to the max.
Don't worry about anything else.
Its time for a break, I suppose.
You've been working hard, I think you deserve it.
:D

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music