Date : Thursday, June 18, 2009
Time : 9:54 PM
Title :


Today, woke up at 12pm.
And I woke up to dad's screaming and fucking red eyes that hurt.
Dad's been shouting at Ana again.
Don't wanna talk about it.
My eyes seriously hurt today.
Had lunch, then used the com.
Left home at 4plus pm to meet Sok at Eunos.
Trained down to Bugis to get her B.
Then walk around abit before she left to meet her friends.
I went home straight after cos my eyes hurt real bad.
D:

Need to rest early tonight.
Gyming with Cheng tmr! :D
8.30am at Aljunied Mrt.
God!
Haven arrange time and place with Aaron and Sylvest for tmr. :/
Shall do it tmr when I'm back from gym.
I'm tired now, real tired.
And its only 10pm.
Ohwellkbai!

P/S: 2more.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music