Date : Monday, August 24, 2009
Time : 11:53 AM
Title : Orphan


Yesterday, was supposed to meet Jerlinda and Cheryl at TPY inter, 12pm.
Jerlinda spam my phone to wake me up at 11.37am.
Good game.
Bathed, prepared, trained down.
Slightly faster beh. :}
I was the first to reach anw. :D HAHAHAHAHA!
Slacked awhile, Cheryl had gastric pain.
Pain till cry leh. So jialat. :/
We started spamming Ahphew, Chiyeu, Ahfei and Aaron's phone.
Ask them all to wake up and get out of their house. LOL.
Waited for them damn long uh. Paopao and Yixin came too. :}
Headed to Bugis again, Aaron wanted to change his pants.
Don't knw too big or too small. LOLOL! :x
Ahben, Ahfei, Mingwei and his girlf met us at Bugis.
Caught 'Orphan' with them.
It was a horror film, but idky Jerlinda and I keep laughing like mad.
And controlling laughter and maintaining it at zero volume is damn hard okay!
I almost threw up halfway through the movie, and theatre was damn cold pls.
Really made me no mood to continue watching.
After movie, was literally shivering, like retarded sia. -.-
Smoked with them, then Ahben, Paopao, Mingwei and his girlf went back TPY first.
The rest of us went for dinner at LJS again, and ate the exact same thing as ytd.
In the train back to TPY, Jerlinda and I play till damn high.
Really laugh like mad, till can't catch our breaths.
And keep going around in circles ard the poles.
And we were like in our own crazy world, everyone else dowan to entertain us. -.-
Reached TPY, slacked abit then I bused home.
Pictures, when I free k? :x

Going Yishun buy contacts after school today.
Guess I'm skipping OFA.
Meeting Aaron to go down TPY later on ba, maybe.
This week's work schedule: Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun.
Kill me please, but for the sake of $$$$! D:

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music