Date : Sunday, August 16, 2009
Time : 1:06 PM
Title : Time to revive this blog!


Okay, hi. I knw my blog has been dead for damn long.
No one comes to view anymore, and my Plurk's karma drop till 00.00 -.-
Buttttt.
NOT MY FAULT! I was just lazy. :x
Hahahaha. Asshole.

Anw! I have decided to keep my blog alive again, cos.
I have something to blog about!
Andand, I have the most awesomest friends for it.
Omg, thank you guys. Damn awesome.
Last night was fab fun. :D:D

So, I'll just briefly tell you about last night.
Cos I'm still waiting for Jerlinda to send me the pics.
And thn I will update more details :}

Saturday, 15Aug09.
Had my advanced birthday celebration,
with Aaron, Jerlinda, Ahphew, Yixin, Ahfei, Ahben, Chiyeu, Paopao, Ahhong, Mingwei&Samantha.
Okay I'm just afraid that I left someone out.
CHERYL, SIMPLE >.<
HAHAHA, see I knew it.

Met Aaron at 2plus, Bishan.
Thn went to meet Jerlinda and Ahphew at TPY Red Circle or what de.
Thn everyone else came. (I lazy to write so much)
Went to Turf City for steamboat.
After that, went back TPY Central's pub.
Drink and K.
Omg, last night was my first time going K luhs. Tsk! :/
And they planned a cake surprise for me!
Thanks thanks! Damn touched la. :B
Went home with a Sunflower, necklace, new pack of ciggies,
and a tonne of fun that no money can buy.
Woohoo! I like the last one best. :D:D
Okay I'm alr lazy to type anymore.
Update when the pictures are up!

Talking to Jerlinda on MSN now.
Her M.F keep crashing, and she can't upload the pics onto facebook.
LOL, kelian :x
Jiayous darling, you can de.
I am willing to wait.
HAHAHA. :3

Eh, okehokeh, going out to study with Baobao now.
Byebi!

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music