Date : Monday, September 14, 2009
Time : 1:02 AM
Title : 3days worth of post.


The usuals came all the way down to Pasir Ris for me on Friday.
Met them at White Sands 4plus.
Went to eat, walk around.
Headed to Ehub for a 7.05pm movie, The Proposal.
I think its nice eh, kinda touching in a way. HAHAHAHAHA!
After movie, headed straight back to the usuals' turf. Heh heh!
Cheryl headed to work and we went to eat at Lor8 market.
Sent Jerlinda home after dinner.
(Okay, let me think what happened first.)
.
.
Er, okay idk what happened after we sent Jerlinda home but I knw we went Safra for snooker. LOL!
Yixin met us there, hung around till 2plus in the morning.
Went Central kopitiam eat, then can't decide where to go then about 3am we sua already.
Supposed to go Yixin's place sleepover, but Jerlinda was waiting for me, so paiseh!
Baby accompanied me till Lor8 market meet Cheryl awhile cos she just finish work.
(Somemore he stay sooo near that area, across the road only. :x)
Then they both sent me to Jerlinda's place cos I scared lehhh. So dark can!
Her house there night time like ulu only. -.-
Washed up and removed contacts, both of us became blind molerats. Lolollls.
Had a heart to heart talk, followed by a talk cock session while lying down preparing for bed. :D

Saturday, woke up at about 1pm to a retarded situation:
ME: (Wakes up, sits up and start packing bed)
JER: (Sleeping like pig)
ME: (Throws pillow at Jer) Wake up, bitch.
(Pause)
ME: Bitch bitch, wake up!
(Repeats afew more times)
JER: Mmmmhpm. (Sits up)
BOTH: (Squints eyes cos we both cannot see)
BOTH: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Laugh our asses off.
.
Knw why? Cos we both saw each others' morning faces. Lolllls.
Then I texted baby and went to bathe, and eat lunch.
Jerlinda and I then decided to go to Bishan.
So we bombed everyone. -.- Lolol.
But only Cheryl, Ahfei, baby and us went. Phew and Yixin working, Paopao dunno die go where la.
Walked around J8, Jerlinda bought a cardholder, Cheryl and Fei ate at LJS.
Backed to TPY after, Jerlinda and Cheryl went to work.
Fei, baby and I went to 75 look for Paopao, cos he grinding sugarcanes there.
I watched the two pigs eat, then went off to Safra, snooker again. -.-
Everyday snooker they buey sian one. Wth.
Francis they all came after that, then Yixin.
Left Safra to CRC at 10plus, meet Paopao cos he playing his dumb game there.
Yixin had Macs, then again, didn't knw where to go.
So, I went Yixin house! :}
Bathed. Watched Taiwan drama, talked, and did ahchipalang things at the same time. LOL.
Yixin slept at 2plus, I knocked out at 4plus going 5am.

Sunday!
Woke up at 7am, prepared and left Yixin's house, cos she working, so I met baby for breakfast. :D
Reached inter at 8plus, waited for Phew and baby.
Yixin and I walked Central afew rounds while waiting.
After Phew arrived, went to smoke, then baby came.
Waited for bus with them, after that we went to eat.
Couldn't decide on what we wanted, so we walked another few rounds around Central.
Like act cute only lor.
Settled on duck rice at Koufu luh.
Bombed Paopao up after eating, cos we had nothing better to do. HAHAHAHA.
After Paopao eat his LorMee at some far away place, walked another few rounds around Central then went Paopao house.
Slacked till idk what time, 12plus I think, my brain now not working.
Ahfei reached inter, we went down, supposed to meet him at inter.
In the end, damn Paopao keep stuck at his house downstairs cos he want to eat, AGAIN.
Then Fei came luh, sit awhile then he went to eat at 186 with Francis and Cuilian, while baby and I waited for Paopao. -.-
Went to enter after that, so boring. No life lor!
About 4pm ask baby accompany me to meet Cheryl and Jerlinda.
Cheryl gave me money to buy new contacts, mine tore luh. Suey.
I bought blue ones this time btw! :D Baby say not nice. :/
Went back enter awhile jiu home le.

P/s: I miss Jerlinda, Cheryl and Yixin! D:
P/p/s: Sorry for the long wordy post but I just wanna blog everything and be done. :x

:D

P/p/p/s: I miss my baby. Won't be seeing him for afew days, I guess. :(

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music