Date : Monday, September 14, 2009
Time : 5:29 PM
Title : this weird feeling and me.


Great, I just woke up.
Last night was a real knock out for me.
Couldn't hear the 54 calls from Paopao. -.-
Not a first anymore.
I'm eating cheese hotdogs while waiting for Mama to be done cooking dinner.
I just feel totally random.
And totally weird.

Haven't been lazing around my room doing nothing in a long time.
Listening to the songs that I'm playing right now,
I kinda miss America. Alot.
And I've kinda forgotten why I agreed to come back.
Everything is still so vivid when I think back on when I was there.
Winter, shopping, Dunkin' Donuts, long car rides.
I miss the cold without airconditioning, the house, the routine.
I miss tv dinners, crafts, series of Bones.
I miss that I was close to almost autumn.
I guess, I miss so much there.
And being back in Singapore doesn't the least bit comfort me. At all.
:(
Sigh.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    Natasha
    20August1990
    Ultraman! Red, Gold &13.
    Quirky, She's who she is.
    ♥ 7th Sept. :}
    MSN
    Viewing
    Free Counters


    Blog's edited by AHFEI(:


  • Tagboard



  • Links

  • Ahben
    Ahboy
    Ahfei
    Ahphew
    Athyra
    Atiqah
    BFF
    Cheryl
    Chiyeu :}
    Esther
    Jassy
    Jerlinda
    Joyce
    Samantha
    Shannon
    SokYen
    Sylvest
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Weicheng
    Xinyi
    Xiulinggg
    Yixin


  • Archives

  • December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009


  • Music